Business Tariff Customer is customers which use their electricity for either one of many of these activities :
- Buy and sell of an object, services and hospitality
- Banking industry
- Export/import businesses
- Firms, law firm, limited corporation/ personal corporation in commerce
- Stowage business whereas a part or a whole of the building were used for material savings.
- Personal business or a law firm which part or a whole of its activity is selling material or services.
- Other commercial businesses such as Professional Physicians
Divergent from previous basic tariff rules, businesses which had added value to its product were no longer a part business tariff customer, instead, they were part of industrial tariff customer. This policy were made as a consistent implementation of Indonesian Business Classification (KLUI) or International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economics Activities (ISIC).
For example :
- Welding/ lathe workshop
- Mechanical workshop
- Furniture workshop