Submission of application for new connection can be done in stages as follows :
a) Come directly to PLN Services Office closest to the domicile / location of buildings to be connected with electricity :
• Copy of identity card of owner / user buildings (KTP / SIM) is still valid.
• Map of the building location (needed to facilitate the process of field survey).
• Letter of undertaking, should the request is proceed by other than yourself.
• Pay the connection fee.
b) Request for new connections can also be done through telephone lines PLN 123 Call Center
After the above requirements are filled, the next stage are:
• Filing administration requests a new connection,
• Survey the field to know exactly the condition of the electrical field (technical conditions, distance to the nearest pole, the distance to the nearest transformer, and other technical information).
• Potential customers complete the administration process in the PLN office. Connection fee payment process can only be done in the PLN office and or through pointed Bank.
• Signing of Power Purchase Agreement (SPJBTL).
• PLN will connect the electricity to the customer buildings, after the entire administration process has been completed and technically able to do the connection.
• PLN has no authority for electrical installations in buildings owned by the customer, because the customer’s electrical installation.
• Customers choose their own installer company that will build the installation of electricity in his building.
• PLN just do not have authority relating to any regulations of electrical installations.